Frequently Asked Questions
What is your return policy?We unconditionally guarantee our fruit 100% to your satisfaction. If you are not completely satisfied, please send your receipt and one Buck Brand sticker or label, along with your address to Deer Creek Heights Ranch Route 4 Box 130, Porterville, California 93257 and we will refund your full purchase price. Call us at 559-535-7908 for more information.
How can I track the status of my order?
When your order ships, you will receive an email confirmation with your shipment tracking number. To obtain a delivery status, click the link in the email you receive. Or, track your order status by clicking here.
How long will it take for me to receive my order?
Orders are usually received within 7-10 business days.
Shipping Methods (USA)
- Standard Shipping - Orders shipped via Standard Shipping are usually delivered within 5-7 business days from the order's ship date. Most Standard Orders are processed and shipped within 1-2 business days. Orders are shipped and delivered on business days (Monday through Friday, except major holidays).
- 2nd Day Shipping - Orders shipped via 2nd Day Shipping are usually delivered within 2-3 business days from the order's ship date. 2nd Day orders placed by 12:00 p.m. EST on a business day will usually be processed and shipped the same day. Orders placed after 12:00 p.m. EST will be processed and shipped the next business day. Orders are shipped and delivered on business days (Monday through Friday, except major holidays).
- Express 1 Day Shipping - Orders shipped Express 1 Day Shipping are usually delivered within 1 business day from the order's ship date. Overnight orders placed by 12:00 p.m. EST on a business day will usually be processed and shipped the same day. Orders placed after 12:00 p.m. EST will usually be processed and shipped the next business day. Orders are shipped and delivered on business days (Monday through Friday, except major holidays).
What is the cost of shipping?
Shipping cost varies based on your location and the shipping method you select. We query the United States Postal Service and Federal Express for rate quotes in real-time and display those rates in your shopping cart.
What is the cost of return shipping?
You may use the shipping method of your choice at your own expense (we strongly suggest using a traceable shipping method). In this case, no return shipping fees will be deducted from your refund.
To what address should I ship returns?
Please ship returned items to:
Deer Creek Customer Returns Department
10988 Road 270
Porterville, CA 93257
Do you offer gift cards?
We do offer gift cards. You can purchase one here
How much will I be charged for sales tax?
Sales tax is automatically applied to your order in accordance with individual state and local regulations if your shipping address is in California. Appropriate tax charges will appear on the "Review Order" page during checkout.
Can I change an existing order?
If you contact us at 559-535-4249 before your order ships, we can makes changes for you.
Can I cancel an existing order?
An order can be cancelled if it is in Pending status. Orders that are processing or shipped (fulfilled) cannot be cancelled. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause. If you wish to cancel a Pending order, please call 559-535-4249. Click here to check your order status.
Can I re-route my shipped package to another shipping address?
For security purposes, we are unable to redirect a shipped package to a secondary shipping address. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause. If our shipper is unable to deliver the package to the address that you provided, the parcel will be returned to us and processed as a return.
What if I receive an incorrect or damaged item?
In the unlikely event that you receive an incorrect or damaged item, please call 559-535-4249 for assistance.
What forms of payment do you accept?
Deer Creek is proud to accept American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Discover Card, and Paypal.
Can I order by phone, email or fax?
To protect your security, we do not accept orders via email or by fax. To place an order now, call 559-535-4249.
How do I change my email preferences or account information?
- Log in to your account by clicking on the "My Account" located in the top navigation bar: http://www.deercreekheightsranch.com/index.php?dispatch=profiles.update
- Enter your username and password
- Click on the "Sign In" button
- You will now be logged into your account
- Update your new information
- Click on the "Save" button
The item I want is sold out. Will you get more in?
Once the season for a particular variety is over, it will typically be months before a new harvest is ready.
I forgot my password.
If you forget your password, we can e-mail it to your account's email address. If you would like to do that now, please follow the instructions below:
- Click on My Account located in the top navigation bar.
- Directly under the password field is a link that says "Forgot your password?."
- You will be taken to the password screen, where you will be prompted to enter in your email address
- Type your email address and click the "Recover Password."
- We will send an email with a link where you can change your password.
- Go back to the homepage Deer Creek and continue to shop
- When you're ready to proceed to check out, enter your email address and your new password.
Please note: your password is case-sensitive.
How do I use a gift certificate code?
To use the gift certificate code you have, please follow these steps:
- After you have finished shopping, click checkout.
- Enter the gift certificate code on the right hand side and click "Apply"
- Continue the checkout process as usual.
How do I make purchases on Deer Creek?
Deer Creek uses a simple and secure checkout process for quick, easy purchasing. If you already have a Deer Creek account, go to "My Account" and enter your email address and password. Click Continue. If you do not have a Deer Creek account and you are ready to checkout, click on your shopping cart. Click "Guest Checkout" and follow the steps to checkout. You will be given the option to create a Deer Creek account, which will allow you to view your order status, edit email preferences, and much more.
Is it safe to use my credit card on deercreekheightsranch.com?
Yes, shopping at Deer Creek is safe.
In the rare instance that an unauthorized person obtains your credit card information and uses it, by federal law, you are only liable for the first $50. In any instance where you have discovered or suspect fraud, you need to immediately contact your credit card company. Because we are so confident in our security measures, we will reimburse you for the $50 not covered by your credit card company. That's our Deer Creek Security Guarantee. And for you, it means there is no risk shopping at Deer Creek.
Is my personal information kept private?
Deer Creek is committed to respecting the privacy rights of our customers and all visitors to our web site. We take this matter very seriously, and have instituted many policies and procedures to insure that none of your privacy rights as stated herein are ever violated. We have taken many measures to safeguard and protect your privacy, while providing you with a unique and rewarding online shopping experience.
What else do I need to know about promotions?
- Promotions, discounts and promotional codes (collectively "Promotions") are valid for the specified time period for online purchases of merchandise only and may be used one time only unless otherwise stated.
- One time use Promotions must be used in their entirety in a single purchase. Any amounts not redeemed in the applicable purchase will be forfeited. Promotions cannot be combined with other promotions.
- Promotions do not apply to gift certificates, gift-wrapping, shipping, applicable taxes or duties or similar services.
- Promotions cannot be applied retroactively to previously placed orders or to orders that have been adjusted.
- Free shipping promotions are valid for U.S. standard ground shipping within the 50 United States.
- For promotions requiring a minimum order size, charges for gift-wrapping, shipping, applicable taxes and duties, and credits from gift certificates do not count towards the minimum order size requirement.
- For promotions where you must buy 1 (or more) item(s) to get a reduction on the second (additional) item(s), the discount will be applied at checkout to the lower priced item.
- If merchandise was purchased with a Promotion and subsequently returned, you will be issued a credit at the promotional price and, if the Promotion has expired, it cannot then be applied to a replacement or future order.
- If you return a gift that was purchased with a Promotion and the Promotion has expired, you cannot apply the expired Promotion to a replacement or future order.
- Promotional items are available only while supplies last; Deer Creek does not issue rain checks for items that run out of stock.
- Deer Creek can, at its sole discretion, extend or terminate a Promotion at any time.
What is the "old" price?
The old price is the price that is the full retail price of our products. If no promotions are in effect, then this is the price the product will be sold for. That's why its important that you check our Promotions page to see what kinds of great deals we are offering.
Do you have a catalog?
Deer Creek does not have traditional paper catalogs - the shopping experience at Deer Creek is exclusively online.
Who do I contact to carry my goods?
We are always working to improve the selection of our products. Please feel free to send an email to: email@example.com. Please include your name, company name, telephone number, what you sell and your email address.
Does Deer Creek have an affiliate program?
Not yet. But contact us anyway and maybe we can start making arrangements
At what hours is customer service available?
Reps are available by phone at the following times:
- Monday through Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PST.
- Saturday: 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. PST.
- Sunday: 12:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. PST.
For all other times, please visit our contact us page.